NOTE! Do NOT use your GPS devices for directions to the observatory. They may provide incorrect information. FOLLOW THE ROUTES BELOW:
More info can be found on our contact page.
Directions to the Observatory – From Jamestown, NY:
- Take Rt 62 to Frewsburg.
- Turn onto Frew Run Rt 34E and drive for 3.8 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto Wheeler Rd and drive for .9 miles.
- Take RIGHT fork in road onto Robbin Hill Rd and drive for 1.3 miles.
- Observatory is on LEFT side of the road.
Directions to the Observatory – From Warren, PA:
- Follow MARKET ST/MARKET STREET EXT/US-62 N.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto AKELEY-KIANTONE
- AKELEY-KIANTONE RD becomes OLD RUSSELL RD.
- Turn RIGHT onto HOWARD RD
- Turn LEFT onto DODGE RD (Crossing into NEW YORK).
- Turn RIGHT onto ANDERSON RD.
- Turn LEFT onto ROBBIN HILL RD.
- Martz Observatory on RIGHT side of road